This contract is signed between Halal Research Council-Pakistan and Halal India Pvt Ltd on the project of clientele provision for Halal Strategic Partnership. Following terms & condition are mutually agreed upon and thus signed by both parties.
PRLog (Press Release) – Jan 22, 2011 – • Both parties will promote Halal Development industry in their respective regions and worldwide
• Party A and Party B will conduct awareness and promotional activities for Halal Industry for respective countries
• Both Parties will initiate marketing campaign through website promotional drive, banner advertisements (online), brochures distribution on all events attended, e-shoots, organizational listing and all other sources that may produce excellent outputs.
• Logo will be placed on the both parties websites under the heading of “Strategic Partner”
• During the terms of this MOU, party A and party B has the opportunity to carry out seminars, conferences and other programs in their respective countries
• Both parties will be bound to promote other partner’s “certified products”
• The inspection and audit services of each partner will facilitate other party for partner clients in its respective country
• Party B will Promote Party A’s Distance learning Programmes on the behalf of Party A in its country
• The organization name, logo of party A or B will be titled as international “supporter”
• The parties will exchange their services to facilitate auditing & inspection of each other in their respective regions
• Both parties will provide speaking opportunities to each other in their international programmes