World Halal Forum Europe 2009
Halal Market Potential – A Regional Focus
17 – 18 November
World Forum Convention Centre, The Hague
the resolution of the 4th World Halal Forum, which was held in Kuala
Lumpur (4th and 5th May 2009), we are proud to announce that the first
regional World Halal Forum will be held in Europe on the 17th and 18th
November 2009.This event will be conducted at the Hague, Netherlands in
a world class facilities of the World Forum Convention Centre. The
theme of the World Halal Forum Europe is ‘Halal Potential – A Regional Focus’.
The Halal industry is one of the fastest growing industries, with
growth rates exceeding traditional industry sectors. At present, supply
of Halal products and services are dominated by non-European countries,
but huge gaps remain between the existing trade level of Halal products
and size of the market potential. Hence, there is a relatively large
un-tapped potential for European countries and companies to be involved
in the Halal industry.
In order to facilitate this, World Halal Forum Europe aims to deliver a
comprehensive understanding on the potential of the global and regional
Halal industry, trade and market access as well as major
characteristics and issues faced by the industry to the delegates/
participants. It is also a perfect platform to conduct business
networking between speakers, panellists and participants of the event
to harness the trade opportunities in this industry.
From a gathering of high-level participants, industry experts,
academicians and scholars, deliberations and resolutions at WHF Europe
2009 will shape the future of the Halal industry.
Be the first to
understand the challenges and issue of the Halal market and get the
leaders advantage by participating.
WHF 2009 is the perfect avenue with expanding opportunities for market
leaders, industry experts, academicians, and Islamic scholars to gather
and comment on the Global Halal Standard, as well as gain insights on
potential implications on Halal integrity, business and trade.
Be in the know. Be at the World Halal Forum Europe 2009.
Tentative Topics to be Deliberated
- International Halal accreditation and certification
- International Halal Standards
- Developing the Halal Industry with Islamic understanding
- The European Halal market
- European market access
- OIC development agenda
- Halal market and Islamic finance
- Industry case studies
- Investment and trade opportunities
- Halal Industry: Growing Importance in Today’s Economy
- Halal Certification and Regulatory Issues
- Food Safety and Quality Aspects of Halal Products
- Potential of the Halal Market and Industry Issues
- Growth of Halal Products in the Retail Market
- Halal Ingredients Market in the Europe
- Halal Pharmaceuticals: Emerging Sector
- Halal Logistics: Importance of Port-to-port Protocol in the Trading of Halal Products
- Traceability as the Main Element in the Halal Industry
- Animal Supply Chain Management
- Benefits of Having a Reliable Halal Certification
- Changing Consumer Preference and Awareness Level: Impact on Foodservice Industry
you are in the Halal industry, you cannot afford to miss being in The
Hague on 17th to 18th November 2009. We look forward to welcoming you
to what is shaping up to be an exceptional event.
A World Class Event at a World Class Venue
The upcoming World Halal Forum Europe 2009 in November is actually a
sound investment, considering the priceless future returns to your
organisation by being a part of a pioneer group that charts the course
of the global Halal industry over the next decade.
delegates will gain first hand information and knowledge on how to
develop organisations within this highly lucrative industry, enabling
companies to identify the areas of opportunity and prospects. Delegates
are expected to have invaluable networking opportunities within the
circle that matters; since it will be attended by all captains of the
To be staged at the magnificent World Forum Convention centre at the picturesque The Hague as a backdrop.
An early bird rate of Euro 600 is available for delegates until 1st
September 2009. The offer also extends to repeat delegates from the WHF
2009 in Kuala Lumpur. Normal price is Euro 750 per person; and a group
rate for more than 10 delegates by request.
Download the registration form now at: www.worldhalalforum.org/whfeurope