The Halal Fair of Europe!
The European Halal Expo will take place from Wednesday 20 until Thursday 21 June 2018 in Jaarbeurs Utrecht – The Netherlands. European Halal Expo is, together with VIVEurope and GFIA, one of the fairs that together present the first International Week for Smart Food Production to a world audience.
During European Halal Expo the focus will be on the halal industry, with special attention to the production of food, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Besides the presence of manufacturers and producers from all over the World, workshops and seminars will be held with the aim of transferring knowledge.
European Halal Expo is a B2B fair in the economic heart of Europe and a platform for;
- Retailers & buyers of new products, concepts and services;
- Producers & wholesalers who are looking for new markets and new opportunities to creat interaction.;
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be informed on the latest developments, trends and the most innovative concepts, products and services within the global halal industry.
With thousands visitors from the Netherlands, Turkey, Germany, Malaysia, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, France, Morocco, Pakistan, Denmark, Ghana, Tunisia, Iraq, Algeria and many other countries, European Halal Expo promises to be an international platform of the Halal economy.
Halal Expo Europe is the link between manufacturers and all distribution channels. The visitor target groups are:
– Producers of halal products
– Retailers and wholesalers
– Franchisors and franchisees
– Importers, exporters and agencies
-Investors and entrepreneurs with interests in the different Halal sectors
-Embassies and heads of economic affairs
For more information about European Halal Expo 2018 please visit: www.europeanhalalexpo.com.