The Global Halaal Market conference, a one-day event discussing the latest trends and developments in the global halaal market, will take place 17-19 July 2011 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Sullivan O’Carroll, chairman and MD of Nestle SA, is the latest speaker to confirm his participation. He will be speaking on how to expand your share of the halal market through halaal certification. He joins other senior representatives from the Department of Trade and Industry, AT Kearney, Ogilvy SA, Nativa, and the four major SA halaal authorities, who will be examining the following key topics:
- Opportunities in the processed foods sector and South Africa’s industrial policy action plan
- Brands, Islam and the new Muslim consumer
- Local and international developments in the halaal industry
- The market for halaal health and beauty products
- Trends and developments for South Africa in the global halaal market
For more information and to book, go to www.iir.co.za/halaal.
Halaal authority members and halaal certified companies receive a 25% discount.