FOOD2CHINA EX 2019 is the only professional B to B trade fair only focusing on imported food industry in South China. This show has become a must-attend event and a strategic platform for importers, distributors and buyers from Southern China. Every September, FOOD2CHINA EXPO welcomes the relevant decision makers and suppliers who make China the fastest-growing market for imported food.
Why Guangzhou is the Core City of South China?
- China is going to be the world’s biggest imported food market in 2018 and likely achieve a market scale reaching $ 480 billion. In recent years, the ports for China’s food import are mainly concentrated in the coastal provinces and cities.
- In 2017, the top three amount of imported food in major provinces and cities are ¥14.16 billion in Guangdong, ¥13.02 billion in Shanghai and ¥5.84 billion in Beijing, and the total amount is 23.1%, 21.1%, 9.5%.
Key Highlights @ 2019 FOOD2CHINA EXPO
High-End, Professional, Quality
20,000 m2 Exhibition Area
10,000+ Trade Buyers
30+ Countries, Regions
- The exhibition consists of national pavilions and importers pavilion. The national pavilions are mainly composed of national delegations, overseas producers and traders, while the importers pavilion mainly comprises high-quality importer members of the Guangdong Imported Food Association.
- In terms of product categories, the exhibition space is divided into:
- Snack & Confectionary section/ Meat & Seafood section/ Foods & Condiments section/
- Coffee?Tea & Beverage section/ Health & Infant Food section/Halal Food section/ Food Service & Equipment.
- More precise and professional business matching: The Guangdong(china)Imported Food Association will arrange business-matching activities between VIP buyers and each national delegation to raise their level of satisfaction. Additionally professional trainings as well as exchange and sharing activities will be arranged for domestic importers and traders according to their business categories (leisure food, beverage, food ingredients and seasonings, health food, maternal and infant food, etc.) to attract more high-quality buyers.
- Diversified and high-quality on-site activities: social networking ecommerce, cyber celebrity, live broadcasting…. New retail models keep emerging. In order to help domestic imported food enterprises increase product sales, the exhibition will adopt the latest promotion and marketing approaches to provide domestic enterprises with optimized sales channel solutions, thus creating more business opportunities for them.
Management: Worldex-SingEx Exhibitions (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.Tel: 86 20 83810602Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisers: Guangzhou FOOD2CHINA Technology Co., Ltd
Guangdong(China) Imported Food Association
Supplier: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPlT) Guangdong Committee