A must-have for new market entrants & existing Muslim market participants
$2 trillion Global Context: The American Muslim markets unique opportunity is part of a fast growing global Islamic/Muslim lifestyle economy representing $2 trillion in consumption (2013)
$98 billion American Muslim Market: DinarStandard conservatively estimates the American Muslim population in 2013 to be 5.7 million, with 1.7 million households. The estimation uses the ASARB 2010 Religious Congregations and Membership Study as a baseline. DinarStandard estimates that the aggregate American Muslim disposable income in 2013 was $98 billion.
Study Purpose: The 2014-15 Study builds on DinarStandard’s 2011 Report on the American Muslim consumer market. The purpose of this study is to equip retailers, startups, small businesses and mid to large-sized business marketers to:
- Evaluate the demand profile of American Muslim market, its dynamics and current activity
- Capture American Muslim consumer needs and wants focused on food, finance, education and retail segments through original and well represented survey based-insights
- Evaluate key global Islamic/Muslim market opportunity areas
- Leverage case-studies and best practices based communication and engagement strategies.
 DinarStandard 2013 estimate based on global Muslim consumer expenditure on food, clothing, travel, media/recreation, pharmaceutical/cosmetics core sectors. These Muslim lifestyle sectors include global ‘Halal’ food, family-friendly travel, modest clothing, Halal pharmaceutical/ cosmetics, media, education and recreation sectors. These are core sectors and their ecosystem that are structurally affected by Islamic values driven consumer lifestyle and business practices.
Purchase Full study:
$1995 (Includes a 124 pages print copy and a secure PDF digital copy with data spreadsheet.)
Non-Profits 10% discount; US $1,495 (Print copy only)
* Please Contact us to be invoiced for check payment or bank transfer.
* Secure payment processing through PayPal including Debit or most major Credit Cards.